Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Orange Rolls!


This morning I had the BEST homemade orange rolls I've bad in a LONGGG time. Actually the first in 8 months! Boy have I missed eating orange rolls! This one was big, warm, icing running down the side, made from homemade dough and lots of sugar :) If you didn't know before, I LOVE food :) It's almost like my best friend and probably explains why I look the way I do! ha

While I was devouring this orange roll, I thought about other things I love in life that bring me happiness and just can't get enough of. I thought of my family and the relationships I have with them. I thought of other missionaries that I love to be around and work with. I thought of working hard and doing service. Making other people SMILE :) Achieving a goal and many many other things I can't get enough of!

Then I thought, "Do I love my Heavenly Father as much as I love these things? Do I pray like I don't pray enough? Do I follow his commandments with exact obedience? Do I go to church and read my scriptures like I won't be able to tomorrow? Boy did I realize that I need to reallign my life and make sure my will is in line with God's will!

Matthew 6:33
'But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

I know when we put the things that matter most first and seek to have a relationship with God, all other things will fall into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment