Friday, July 29, 2011

Buckin' Hay


Have you ever bucked hay before?! I did it for the first time last week and again just the other day! Don't know how I lived in a cowboy state and NEVER bucked hay! Probably because I grew up in the city.

As I bucked I wondered how in the world they got all this grass cut and put into these perfectly tied bales?! It blew my mind! I could not figure it out as to how they were made and didn't believe they did it all by hand. I had this whole process made up in my head how they would cut it and rake it and then go around and tie it up by hand in nice little rectangle bales! Boy was I wrong!

All it took was for me, after coming up with this long complicated process in my head, was to ask the one in charge, "How do yall get them so nice and perfect?" Then she explained the process and the equipment used and made it seem so simple!

I think the same is with the gospel of Jesus Christ! Sometimes we make things so complicated and hard to understand. The gospel is so simple though even a child can understand it! We have to ask questions and be willing to be taught in order to learn and understand more :) 

I hope if any that read this have questions, that you will be willing to ask them and hopefully I will be able to answer them for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment