Tuesday, July 12, 2011

LAVA CAKE!

 The famous, Chili's Chocolate Chip Molten Lave Cake, Here it is!

This is one of my all-time favorite desserts! It is a chocolate chip cake with a melted hot fudge center, a scoop of ice cream and hardening chocolate on top with Hershey syrup drizzled on top the entire dessert. Just thinkin' about it makes me hungry!

There are 2 reasons I love this dessert so much. The first is because It's just SO good :) The second, is because I have numerous memories with my little sister while eating this treat! Whenever she would have a bad day, needed to talk, or just wanted to get out of the house, she would come to me and say, "Lava cake time Justin?!" I would ALWAYS agree and never turned it down!

 Over the years, I can't tell you how many of these I've eaten and some times how long we stayed and talked and had to leave because they were closing! I loved these moments, because it allowed me to be a big brother and take interest in my sister's life and how I could help her! It created a friendship and bond that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Families are essential to God's great plan for each of us! Successful families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities. I invite each of you to take time out of you busy lives and do something with your family this week. You will be surprised how much closer you will grow with one another when you spend time laughing, playing and enjoying each others company!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment