Thursday, October 6, 2011

Feel Out Of Place?

Have you ever been lost and you didn't know where you were going?
Involved in something and felt that you weren't important or appreciated?
How about not understanding something and feeling like you're the ONLY one who doesn't get it?
Maybe you want to know why you're here and what you're supposed to be doing?

Well I think we've ALL been in a situation similiar to this one! If you haven't I give it up to you!
We get ourselves so worked up sometimes about things, that sometimes are not that important. This scripture came to mind as I was thinking about times I was in some of these situations...
"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalms 46:10

When life gets crazy and we feel alone, remember that God is in control. That he is mindful of our lives. He knows us personally. I have felt his love and presence in my life and as a representative of Jesus Christ, I KNOW he can help you as well. Count your blessings today and look to Him for help :)

Remember,
Jesus Loves You
SMILE :D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Elder Parr. I needed to read this post. Thanks for sharing it. Love ya buddy. DO WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed to hear! Thanks Elder Parr:)

    ReplyDelete