Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mountains to Climb

 

I love this picture because when you look at someone on top of a mountain, you can be sure that they didn't just "arrive" at the top. It took effort, dedication, work and a desire. 

I think the same is with our lives. We don't just "arrive" at various pinnacles in our lives. We have to work everyday to climb higher and further!

Since being in Montana the past few months I have LOVED gazing at the beauty and grandeur of the mountains here! There is just something refreshing about standing on top of a mountain and knowing,
 "I just climbed this! Look how far I've come!" 

"On the mountains of truth you can never climb in vain: either you will reach a point higher up today, or you will be training your powers so that you will be able to climb higher tomorrow." 
-Friedrich Nietzsche 

Never give up hope! Sure the climb is steep. Sure it's rocky. Sure there may be cracks in your path. Just never stop! I know you can keep going :)



No comments:

Post a Comment